Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Semper Fi

"Is there any such thing as too fresh? I know something can be too rare or underdone. But no one ever says, "This salad is too fresh." Do you know what I mean?" asked Natalie.

"I was at an audition once and I overhead the casting director say some chick was too fresh. So yeah I do think there's such a thing. Are you coming along for the ride or what?" Paul looked askance at her.

"Am I fresh?"

"Yes Natalie."

"Are you annoyed at me?"

"Why would I be annoyed?"

"You're just acting like you are."

"I'm actually in a good mood. Why are you having a hard day and you want to take it out on me?"

"No. You seem like something's wrong."

"Now something is wrong because you keep asking me. Please shut up."

"Shut up? You told me to shut up? Do you have any idea how offensive that is?"

"See I knew you wanted to start something. I'm not in the mood."

"Um, hello, YOU told me to shut up."

"Shut up."

"Oh my God, who are you? I don't even know you."

"Shut up."

"I'm seriously leaving if you say that again and I won't be back."

"Shut up."

No comments:

Post a Comment