Tuesday, June 17, 2014

This Time

This time I am not sorry to see you go.
Bye have a nice time.
I'm done writing poems about how much I love you.
That worked for a while.
The truth is I don't miss you.

I know exactly the position you like me to be in.
Good job, you got what you wanted.
But I hate you.
And while I am here in the nest I will not waste "my time."
I will plan and plot all day.

Thank you so much for being such a total nazi.
I would like to say that I really really enjoy it.
But I don't.
I think we both know that I would prefer a lot of other options.
I recognize what makes "you" feel secure.

I will remember every day.
I will devise a way to escape from reality naturally.
And I will not think about you.
Because I do not enjoy feeling angry.
Have a nice time doing what you love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment