Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Ex-perience Theory

When you're not too stable and you fall.
I won't laugh or say nothing at all.
Fall down, fall down I told myself.
Down the rabbit hole into the abyss.

I don't remember, I saw no light.
I wasn't there then, it wasn't me, I didn't die.
I tell myself not to lie to myself.
You did, you experienced death, but I don't remember when I had nothing left.

They brought me back and I'm not ashamed.
I always wanted to die in a hospital.
My mother was there.
And I was gone.

Move over, move over, others need our help.
Don't buy any time, look at yourself.
All the answers are locked away.
Beyond your reach, another day.

Another day, another night, it seems we all have given ourselves a fright.
What is real and what is not?
When it gets rough keep on going, even pick up speed.
For you may fly through in a way I cannot super-cede.

Little angel, new fingerprints.
Mine are gone erased in bliss.
I told her when she asked about the ghost, that he follows me everywhere.
But what they don't know is that he's alive, just in disguise.

Wonder, wander, misconstrue, in the end it's up to you.
And I'm barely burdened, I'm nearly done.
With a very long station in this place called 'never begun.'
She sees patterns in things, she must go down, they cry.

And with that he touches the remote third eye.
And on the battle field the circling suitors embark.
They twist and they jive, but they never hit the mark.
As planned in the end it's a royal affair, but all leave at a loss, broken and unfair.

If someone you fear comes to you do not fend them off, invite them closer, welcome them in.
You might be surprised by how quickly they flee.
It's not about you, it's all about he.
He is the one, it's never been about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment